I enjoy company.
I enjoy a good quiche.
However my taste in quiche doesn’t always match up with what another’s tastbuds enjoy.
The beauty of the mini-quiche is that you can make each quiche specific to what your guests’ prefer. When I had company in town for Spring Break, my girlfriend was all about trying a gorgonzola and spinach quiche. Her husband — not so much.
So out came the muffin pan, and we quickly whipped together the egg mixture, and carefully selected ingredients to suite each person individually.
Hubby had cheddar cheese, salt and pepper.
Girlfriend and I had gorgonzola cheese, spinach and red bell pepper. They were delish!
Gorgonzola Spinach Mini-Quiches
4 Eggs, slightly beaten
1 1/2 cups Milk
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
1 tablespoon Gorgonzola Cheese
1/2 Bell Pepper, finely chopped
1/2 cup Spinach
1. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees
2. Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray
3. Beat together 4 eggs, add milk, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
4. Choose individual ingredients: cheeses, bell peppers, spinach, etc. and place the desired amount in the bottom of each muffin cup.
5. Ladle mixture evenly between muffin cups.
6. Bake for 15 minutes and check the center with a knife to see if it comes out clean. If necessary, bake for anther 5 minutes and recheck.